At the time of purchase you have a 96 hour rental period to watch your videos in your library. In those 96 hours, you may watch the content as many times as you like! Once your rental period is over the videos you have rental will no longer appear in your library. Your Gazebo TV account will still remain active for future purchases or rentals.
Articles in this section
- HOW CAN I WATCH GAZEBO TV ON MY ROKU?
- HOW DO I WATCH GAZEBO ON MY APPLE TV?
- HOW LONG CAN I VIEW A RENTAL?
- HOW DO I CAST FROM THE GAZEBOTV APP?
- HOW DO I WATCH MY VIDEO WITH CAPTIONS?
- HOW DO I WATCH VIA CHROMECAST?
- HOW DO I GET AN INVOICE OR RECEIPT OF MY PURCHASE/RENTAL?
- WHY IS THERE A CHARGE FROM GAZEBO TV ON MY CREDIT CARD?
- HOW DO I UPDATE MY CREDIT CARD?
- HOW DO I CONTACT CUSTOMER SUPPORT?