- Videos within a subscription or rental are not downloadable via the computer.
- A seller also has the option to disable downloads on videos available for purchase. If you do not see a download video button via desktop, they are likely disabled.
When viewing via desktop, the download options are available below the player on the video's page.
- When on the Browse or Product page, click into the video you want to download.
- Scroll down on the video page.
- Click the Video Downloads dropdown.
- Select the video resolution you wish to download from the dropdown.
It will save to your computer and you can watch from there or transfer to other external devices.
HOW DO I DOWNLOAD THE DIGITAL BONUS CONTENT?
If the product you've purchased/rented/subscribed to has digital bonus content attached with it, you can download it from the browse page :
- Navigate to the GazeboTVBrowse page.
- Click through to the product or collection you own.
- Scroll down below the videos listed in the product.
- Click the bonus content you want; doing so will prompt it to download.
Note: For the best experience, use a web or mobile browser to access extra content. Apps may not include all bonus content.
Search the Help Center to find answers or, if you're still having trouble, contact us
Please sign in to leave a comment.